Designation : Engineers / Agriculture Engineers
Location: Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh
Qualification: B.Tech Agriculture Engg /B.Tech Civil Engineering / Diploma in Civil Engineering
Experience: Minimum 3 Years experience in the respective field
The broad responsibilities of the position would be
1. Overall coordination of Land and water resources development programme
2. Provide technical support to the field execution team
3. Support in developing the design & estimation of civil water harvesting structures like check dam, earthen dam, ponds, dug wells, lift irrigations systems, canal irrigations
4. Draw implementable action plan for the LWRD theme, in terms of developing toolkits, training modules, events at community level.
5. Organise training and capacity building events for the Teams
6. Identify and build capacity of village resource persons with support from field Teams
7. Help Teams in collating field data and entry in dedicated software
Attractive remuneration package to deserving candidate.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days with latest CV including names of two referees and last drawn gross salary.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:NGO / Social Services / Regulators / Industry Associations
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Role:Civil Engineer-Land Development
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Agriculture, Civil
Action For Social Advancement